Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not 4 sale!!!!


Some of my friends are terrorists
Some of my friends deal crack and I'm not ok with this
Some niggas I know only back me because I rake dough like a gardener
Fuck it I work harder
I don't like most hip-hop out
There is a secret society of niggas who wanna shout , TURN THAT BULLSHIT OFF!
I should shut my mouth? Next thing you know I aint welcome down south of the border
I don't believe in turfs or a section
I believe in community, where anybody could walk good without protection
I believe that Dilla was the number 1 dude in rap
Whether in the slaps or a hicou I spite you for not giving it up
Fuck what that nigga say, nigga GIVE IT UP!
Why black people act like little kids..?
Make mad excuses when they know what it is..?
Be like them white folk invest that shit
Instead niggas clowning on the red carpet
Showing my niece that a million on the neck is the hot shit is BLOODCLAAT disrespect!
Growing up poor don't make you ig'nant, act your age don't act your pigment!
Race to the top, don't let your race stop you from revolution open your mouth and buss shots
READ BOOKS!!!!
Young nigga say hello, Screw face is a fuckery we know your spine is jello
SPIT WHAT YOU BEEN THROUGH, SPIT WHAT YOU KNOW
AND DON'T WASTE MY TIME FUCK YOUR DEMO!!!!!!!!!

Kardinal Offishall "Not 4 Sale" IN STORES NOW!!!

No comments: