Sunday, July 6, 2008

"She Likes" ....



About a year ago one of my good friends put me on to rapper TRE ACE . At the time, I was in a love/hate relationship with rap/hip-hop (Whatever you want to call it not getting into that debate ) I still loved hip hop as a genre but except for a chosen few everything  sounded the same, nothing held my attention. Lucky for me TRE isn't the average His mix of pop, hip hop and r&b is a definite good listen, so I was really excited when TRE  hit me up and asked me to mix his single "She Likes" 
So this 4th of July while everyone else was at bbq's  drinking coronas I took advantage of some down time at Daddy's House and got it done.

TRE ACE- SHE LIKES MAIN (M) - Tre Ace
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hate Radio edits

All Hail Megatron

No comments: